Saudi Bell believes that in order for our local market to grow and become stronger and be able to compete on a global level, it is essential for those who have the knowledge and experience to pass it on to those who require it. This is the base of our consultancy services.
As our company offers the option to deal with every stage of their projects, we also offer our consulting services as well as certified experienced manpower to enable you to create your own vision of your systems. After all, your success is our business.
Saudi Bell’s consulting services include:
Is your organization’s IT strategy in line with its business goals and direction?
Our experienced team of advisors can develop detailed business requirements based on multiple procedures to assess your organization’s current technology state and provide the right solutions to address your organization’s IT challenges. Our IT advice and recommendations will be tailor-made for your business and industry.
The Project Management Office aims to manage and govern all projects within a unified framework based on the best international and local standards and practices in project management.
Saudi Bell consultants help their clients establish and enhance the PMO function at various levels within their enterprise, depending on the requirements.
The PMO must be aligned with the business strategy of any organization. It ensures project governance in terms of quality, scope, budget, and schedule. PMOs bring consistent processes and disciplines across the enterprise so that projects are managed in a like manner, regardless of size and scope. It provides management with information at a senior level to set direction, determine priority, release funding, and monitor the progress of projects portfolio.
Globally it is considered that organizations are under pressure to deliver demanding and complex programs of work.
This is driven both by regulations and the desire to improve performance and risk management.
Saudi Bell believes that it is always in the good interest of all stakeholders to accomplish greater accountability around the usage of IT. Our IT governance services will help your organization make sure that it undertakes the correct programs and delivers them effectively.
Saudi Bell works on the following IT governance frameworks:
- The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
ITIL is a framework of best practices for delivering IT services. ITIL’s systematic approach to IT service management can help businesses manage risk, strengthen customer relations, establish cost-effective practices, and build a stable IT environment that allows growth, scale, and change.
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT)
COBIT is an IT management framework developed by the ISACA that helps businesses develop, organize and implement strategies around information management and governance.
People are blamed for inefficiency and ineffective work while the cause of the problem is poor work process.
Business Process Management, also known as “BPM” can help in this situation. It is a powerful and systematic examination of the way in which work is performed that leads to more effective and efficient work methods. The goal of BPM is to reduce human error and miscommunication and focus stakeholders on the requirements of their roles. In this way, it offers diverse benefits to organizations that go beyond cost savings and shareholder value; it can also help reduce an organization’s time to market for new products and increase employee productivity and morale.
- Saudi Bell provides the following services:
- Consulting services that illustrate the problems in current processes.
- Provide appropriate and practical solutions to solve these problems.
- Provide appropriate systems and tools to implement proposed solutions.
- Design and implement business processes according to the latest international standards.
- Provide training and transfer of knowledge to customers to use these tools and systems in the best way.
Any company’s enterprise IT architecture is critical to achieving its vision. Today’s demands require an architecture that is highly scalable, agile, flexible, and cloud ready. Whether you could use some expertise for fine-tuning your current architecture, or you need assistance with a complete overhaul, our team is here to help.
Enterprise Architecture (EA) provides the processes, tools, and techniques to determine current and future IT needs across the enterprise to align IT with the enterprise’s business goals.
Enterprise Architecture (EA) helps an organization incorporate best practices and experiences into decisions about technology investments, compliance, and emerging technologies.
- Integrates Business Processes and Data across the Enterprise.
- Offers Better Support for Business, IT Analysis and Decision Making.
- Enables Alignment of Data, Systems, Applications, Products, Services and Business Capabilities to Strategic Goals.
- Aligns Budget Planning to Business Goals.
- Increases Reuse of Existing Systems and System Components.
- Decreases Duplication of Effort and Services.
- Maximizes Return on Investment in Existing and Future Business and IT Infrastructure.